2017년 10월 12일 목요일

Apps for writing

Writing app

Recently, I tried to establish optimal writing environment. I usually Microsoft OneNote for Memo and blogging. It is actually very good application for memo and clipping useful web urls. But when you want to do some format (ex : Bold or underline or others) it would be really painful because you have to click mouse many times during typing. And finally I came to know MarkDown and editors which support MarkDown like iAWriter and Scrivener. And found that many people uses these apps for blogging and writing their books. So I tried these app.

Scrivener

This app is really powerful and professional. Lots of people uses this app for writing books and paper. In my opinion, most powerful feature of this app is the Organizing. You can collect datas and small part of text(with MarkDown support) and compile all these material to one big book or paper. I barely understands very small parts of features of this app. But I felt like this is too much for my purpose.

iAWriter

I am writing this post using this app. IAWriter is simple app app compared to Scrivener. But this app has Focus Modewhich help you to focus only on writing and simple organizing feature which make you write small parts of whole text and make one big text. And it supports MarkDown flawlessly. I bought both iOS version and Mac version. It seems that it is perfect fit for blogging and small writing. The only bad thing of this app is the fact that it only support iOS and Mac.

Theme for iAWriter

If you want to use iAWriter to write blog post about programming or math, you may have to install below theme. Because the default themes doesnt support code syntax hightliging and MathJax. After installing this theme you can copy content in Preview mode and paste to blog pages. You could also export as Html or PDF or Microsoft Word format but copy & paste would be best choice for blogging.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기